Friday 19 April 2013

Another Springsteen photo misappropriated.

Like most hardcore fans I collected bootlegs back in the day when Springsteen was rejecting as many studio recordings as he was releasing.

Used to wonder how it felt to have something you created hijacked.

Now I know ... for the second time.

Came across this cheesy cover of a bootleg for the first night of the Wrecking Ball tour in Melbourne.

That's my photo.

Yes, I know ... I should have watermarked my photos. My own fault.

But still.


1 comment:

The Rhyme Animal said...

Finally, you have arrived! As Keith Richards once said, I think, and I paraphrase, "your no one until you have been bootlegged"

Great job, I would buy this bootleg just for this reason.

The next "Great White Boss" in the making!

(for those that dont get that reference- that was the title of an early Springsteen bootleg from the 1975 Bottom Line shows- also a take off of the early Bob Dylan bootleg, "The Great White Wonder")